Wanted 1937 Desoto Part

moparsquad

I'm working on a 1937 Desoto, I'm in need of the front motor mount plate for a 6 cyl. , I believe 37-38 Desoto and 37-38 Chrysler are the same. I need the stamped steel one. Cast iron one does not fit. Not sure what it looks like but it should have 2 holes on the bottom where it bolts to the k-frame

• 4 weeks later...

hi, I just got the other one that he said would fit and it's from a 37 Plymouth. the one you have pictured looks like it is the one. can you roll it over and measure the 2 bottom bolt holes to see how far apart they are. it's hard to tell with the vibration dampener on it. It will have to come off to get the mounting plate off. If it's the right one, what do you want for it and I would be interested in the oil filler cap too if it's good. Jim

If you want to put a new motor mount itself on it while you are there -- the bar with two studs top and bottom --- the mail order world has them for sale at $ 29 - $ 35.....

I have hundreds of them, USA made, for --- $ 12.00 each --- !!!!!!

Always best to simply call me --- Craig --- 516 - 485 - 1935..... New York...

P.S. And a whoooooooole lot more for your DeSoto --- including ++NEW++

Water Pump and ++ NEW ++ Fuel Pump ........

Edited by mobileparts (see edit history)

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2020 at 4:42 PM, Plyroadking said:

One like this?

20200317_164037.jpg

12 hours ago, moparsquad said:

hi, I just got the other one that he said would fit and it's from a 37 Plymouth. the one you have pictured looks like it is the one. can you roll it over and measure the 2 bottom bolt holes to see how far apart they are. it's hard to tell with the vibration dampener on it. It will have to come off to get the mounting plate off. If it's the right one, what do you want for it and I would be interested in the oil filler cap too if it's good. Jim

you can call me at 320-290-2067