Sign in to follow this  
chistech

March-April Antique Automobile Magazine

11 hours ago, ericmac said:

Still a no-show here in Michigan.  It always gets here eventually. 

You should be getting yours before anyone. It's mailed directly from the printer in St. Joe. I'd talk to someone in charge at your local post office and find out why your second class (oops, sorry... periodical) mail is being delayed for so long). I've been told it's up to each individual mail carrier as to when they decide to deliver periodicals. Tell him/her that there is time-sensitive information in the magazine (and there is, if you're trying to register for a show), and that you'd like quicker turnaround.

• Like 1

Benefits of AACA Membership.

My Grandson got his first two magazines last Monday or Tuesday. (last months and the current issue) I did not recieve mine till Friday. Same house address. Very nice issue as usual. Congratulations to all the National Award winners, and to all the other members who had their cars in the magazine.

Steve I’ve been in the circulation fulfillment for magazines data bases for 40+ years and have never thought to USPS was good at informing their customers on anything but price increases. 
The old class system made more sense. You as a publication should be able to call it what ever you want in my book because you are paying for it AND doing all of the sorting/prep work for the USPS. But I’m probably not politically correct either. 
Have fun

Dave S 

On 3/15/2020 at 3:44 PM, J3Studio said:

I also really enjoyed that article and the pictures, with those hard-won badges in front of the grille.

Thank You Very Much. Glad you enjoyed the article.

Many Thanks to West for the very nice photos he took of my Rabbit.

Charlie

• Like 1

Part of the delivery differences may be due to palletizing and or bundling based on postal rules. If a zip code or SCF (sectional center facility) (the first 3 digits of the zip) has a specific number or more magazines they are bundled together and go in a specific mail bag to that local post office. If the number is less it goes in a region or state bag which then goes thru additional sorts and finally gets sent from the regional center to the local po. 
Probably  more than anyone wants to know but may explain the differences in timings. I don’t work for the post office but my professional career requires knowing how the system works to a point. 
Dave S 

I'm now wondering how long to wait until it sppears that it is not coming at all. If that's true,  then report to National?

5 hours ago, ericmac said:

I'm now wondering how long to wait until it sppears that it is not coming at all. If that's true,  then report to National?

My issue has not arrived yet either in southern Nevada. Hopefully it arrives soon.

Kevin

My issue arrived today, March 19, 2020. I live in southern Nevada.

Kevin

Mine arrived in Southern Florida two days ago.

Posted (edited)

Nothing in MN yet.

Mark

now 3/26. How much longer before contacting AACA?

Edited by Mark I (see edit history)