And now for a break from the news

There may be some hope though.  It appears to be a disease he contracted and not genetic.  If it was genetic he would have some prewar in their from his father's and even grandfather's collection.  No prewar means this is a first generation thing still in the early stages.  A complete  Lobotomy by direct order of the Mrs. has in some cases been able to save the patient. ;) 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, padgett said:

GT40 behind a tractor, must be Canadian.

I thought it was a GT40, but the more I look at it, it looks like a Cobra Daytona coupe. I see the white stripe on the driver's side front fender matches.

Shelby Daytona coupe.JPG

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

4 hours ago, auburnseeker said:

Porsche tractors

That's not a tractor, that's a single seat roadster.  Only one other vehicle that I can see that has other than 2 doors is a wagon tucked into the 2nd row from the back

No is only one person I know who would have both A Cobra Coupe (sorry) and a really nice tractor and is Canadian.

Of course that might also be the staging lanes for an Auction, they all look really clean.

• Thanks 1

On 3/4/2020 at 6:14 PM, auburnseeker said:

There may be some hope though.  It appears to be a disease he contracted and not genetic.  If it was genetic he would have some prewar in their from his father's and even grandfather's collection.  No prewar means this is a first generation thing still in the early stages.  A complete  Lobotomy by direct order of the Mrs. has in some cases been able to save the patient. ;) 

Disagree.  I caught the prewar strain and infected my father who previously had no interest in old cars.  I guess it could be like The Walking Dead where everybody is a carrier but needs to be infected with somebody else's DNA to activate the virus.  🤣

• Haha 1