1932 Buick 96S Country Club Coupe

If you are a classic car enthusiast, you know this is a rare car. My dad had it running (don't know when) but now in storage. The car is in good condition, interior even smells new. Has 49,175 miles. Original upholstery with mohair on seats, side panels and head lining. This has a rumble seat and door for your golf clubs. Contact for images. Car is located in Michigan. Only 564 were built in 1932 and five in existance.  

Edited by roysecat@yahoo.com (see edit history)
  • Like 1

This is a known car, I'm sure I've seen those photos before. I believe Motoringicons sold a similar one a few years ago. I don't recall the price, but it was shortly before I bought the 1935 Lincoln and I was seriously considering Guy's lovely tan Buick instead. My budget was about $35K and I think the tan one was eventually sold at a fire-sale price that made me kick myself.

Give it a good detailing.  Push it outside and get some better photos.  That will go a long way toward helping your sale.  Looks uncared for / neglected, the way it's presented now.  To realize maximum $$ you will need to have it running as well. Everything you don't do,  the buyer has to and will want a substantial discount for their efforts and risks, such as non running. 

Cool car.  Good luck in your sale. 

• Like 4

Pretty cool car.  

My grandparent's had a 1934 90 Series Brewster sedan - it was painted Gold with a Gold Leather roof and my grandparents spoke very highly of it - grandpa ran it into a streetcar though as typical of a formal car it had too much blind rear quarter and ....  They went back to the same people they bought it from and picked up a two year old 1939 90 Series Business Coupe - they drove that through the war.   Not may families talked of BIG Buick's, but mine did and LOVED THEM.

2 hours ago, John_Mereness said:

...They went back to the same people they bought it from and picked up a two year old 1939 90 Series Business Coupe...

Buick didn't make Series 90 business coupes in 1939.

During the Depression, demand for the larger cars was

diminished, and Buick winnowed down their Series 90

models until just sedans were left.  Did you mean a different

series, or a different year, John?

They must have been car fans of sorts in the 1930's to

get a Brewster-bodied Buick.

Edited by John_S_in_Penna (see edit history)

19 hours ago, John_S_in_Penna said:

Buick didn't make Series 90 business coupes in 1939.

During the Depression, demand for the larger cars was

diminished, and Buick winnowed down their Series 90

models until just sedans were left.  Did you mean a different

series, or a different year, John?

They must have been car fans of sorts in the 1930's to

get a Brewster-bodied Buick.

Nope, 1939 90 Business Coupe - odd duck and I assume a custom bodied just like the 34 Brewster (and from same owner) and while I have what I think are the photos via negatives I have not yet had them developed matched to other car collecting relatives being equally very clear as to how interesting the two cars were.   My grandmother ran the President's office for Frigidaire in Dayton, Ohio - eith Dayton being the second best home of odd duck GM cars via huge quantity of GM manufacturing suppliers.

1 hour ago, roysecat@yahoo.com said:

Owner passed away 2 years ago 

1 hour ago, roysecat@yahoo.com said:

Dont know how they got these photos. This is still in my dads garage. He passed away in january