1948 Buick Roadmaster with Straight 8 4-Sale

My father in law and I have been working on this car since about 2000. It had been in a barn for over 30 years in Ohio. We put a few thousand in the car already, new Whitewall tires, engine work, new gas tank and lines, new gas pump, new radiator, worked on the clutch, new 6V battery, and a few other things. The Straight 8 was a blast getting started, it's amazing that a 50+ year old car could still run and drive. But we have had a few other things come into our lives and we no longer have the time or money to work on the car. That's why we would like to sell it.

It's a 4 door, that was originally black (we have a picture of the car when it was bought), the Straight 8 runs, the battery is run down, but if you charge it, it will start. We had plans of turning it into a 12V. Needs some body work, but overall, it's in good shape, most rust is around the fenders.

We are only asking what we have put in it, we can show any and all receipts. We are wanting $8500, but we could negotiate. The car is located in Frankfort, KY, 40601. You can email me at cabyers1@hotmail.com for more info. Thanks, Chris.