Jump to content

63 Gas tank vent line with a one way valve.


Recommended Posts

Ok... looking for some advice again. 

On my 63 Riv gas tank there is a vent line, I have attached a rubber hose and looped it over the filler neck.

Question: What type of vent one-way valve should be installed on end of the hose? Should it be mounted upright if it is a "ball-check type?" Or use a non ball check type?

There is not a lot of room in that area for a "larger" Holley rollover type check valve, which I have. (see pic)  I just kinda through it in there to see how it may work, but fitment and getting it mounted upright is a bit of a problem. Whats your thoughts? Anyone using a check valve, different type check valve, or other ideas?

Thanks for your time and ideas!



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...