model A parts- odds and ends

mercer09

It would go great with headlight shades, mud flaps, chrome visors, and all the other tacky stuff that’s on other peoples A’s. 

I suppose the wood grain dash in a station wagon and juice brakes makes ours just as custom. 

27 minutes ago, John_Mereness said:

You have never been is a 1932-1933 Salon Series Eight or Twelve :) 

I have, they had good color choices so it was pretty, but the execution and equipment was sub par. I have studied as many or more original dashes as anyone and although exceptions certainly exist, Auburn was not at the front of the woodgrain game. 

9 minutes ago, gossp said:

I have, they had good color choices so it was pretty, but the execution and equipment was sub par. I have studied as many or more original dashes as anyone and although exceptions certainly exist, Auburn was not at the front of the woodgrain game. 

Cash Registers - they were pretty advanced !

Ronn for the record I did have a drink tonight, progress today but it was flippin freezin out there! Sorry your parts thread went sideways but no such thing as bad press right? 😁

I do prefer plain As but I must admit sometimes I do get sucked into shiny doo dads....  def. Want one of these.