1933 Buick sedan, pricey?

Does the rear wheel on that Buick look... odd? It's like the wheels and tires are from a different car and are one or two sizes too small. I don't believe that's a 90-series, although it's priced like one.

I'm still far more amused by their belief that they can get $35,000 for a beat up 1991 Mustang 5.0. Even in Canadian dollars, that's eye-watering.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Matt Harwood said:

Does the rear wheel on that Buick look... odd? It's like the wheels and tires are from a different car and are one or two sizes too small. I don't believe that's a 90-series, although it's priced like one.

I'm still far more amused by their belief that they can get $35,000 for a beat up 1991 Mustang 5.0. Even in Canadian dollars, that's eye-watering.

Yeah Matt, a lot of delusional pricing from this seller. I've been told lots of room to negotiate, but...., why bother? Just silly. Even at 50% asking, still overpriced.

I did a drive thru of his lot last summer with a few potential classic car buyers along for the ride, but I didn't engage anyone as its far too much a waste of time.

12 hours ago, Matt Harwood said:

Seems a lot of tire is missing to help fill up the wheel well ? And does it seem to sit deeper too ?

4 hours ago, Brooklyn Beer said:

Seems a lot of tire is missing to help fill up the wheel well ? And does it seem to sit deeper too ?

Diff looks too narrow: not the correct diff?