WWJD... What Would Jesus Drive #2

Peter Gariepy

Guest Reatta1

There is a semi-talk radio show here in Portland that spent a couple days on this topic, taking calls from listeners and having some good laughs over it. Personaly thought it was quite cute and interesting interpretations. Never heard a Reatta mentioned. Bummer. I think he should have driven a Reatta. grin.gifgrin.gif

I think Himself would have a sense of humour- anyone who would design a platypus, hippopotamus and large flightless birds would have to! Not to mention them frilly Australian lizards that run on their hind legs, or red-arsed baboons... laugh.gifgrin.gif

The Son, of course, has a hotrod- You never heard "Jesus Built My Hot Rod"?

Agreed that it's unlikely any of the Jehovah family would own a Ford product, or a Mercedes or Volkswagen.

Interesting topic and probably most responses are said in jest; however, I don't think Jesus would have driven anything. If you look at His life while here on earth, He lived a very humble and basically poor existence. Sort of ironic given Who He was and what He could have had. Basically the only earthly possession He had was a robe which of course was the topic of discussion (read as casting of lots) among the soldiers while He was on the cross. My thoughts are since Jesus didn't even own a donkey (the primary means of transporation in His day) while on earth, I seriously doubt He would own a car today and porbably would have very little interest in cars as well. After all He did say "lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven". As He said "I am about My Father's business".

BOB