ISO 46-48 Chrysler dome light mount

Interesting, I wonder where this one came from.

There is also a football  shaped one in that stash, I will follow up soon. I think it was only the lens but the housing may very well still be mounted in the car.

That was one of those midnight thoughts, looking up a few inches to see if there was one still in the car. Duhhhh

I will guess it was left over from my old Suburban and somehow got in the Chrysler stuff.

So, it looks like I have two of them.

A bit crusty, but original.

Quite possible that the bases are the same but did not actually compare.

IM004639.JPG

IM004640.JPG

IM004641.JPG

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I need the rectangular ones.  I haven't been on the site recently do I apologize for the delayed response.  Last me know how much shipped to 33311. Thanx if you can do.  As far as hubcaps I'll just get reproductions from Andy Bernbaum's. Thanx again. I'm still searching for both interior quarter garnish moldings for our 47 club coupe.

On 12/4/2020 at 2:17 PM, Steelbreeze said:

I need the rectangular ones.  I haven't been on the site recently do I apologize for the delayed response.  Last me know how much shipped to 33311. Thanx if you can do.  As far as hubcaps I'll just get reproductions from Andy Bernbaum's. Thanx again. I'm still searching for both interior quarter garnish moldings for our 47 club coupe.

I should have the inner rectangular dome light housings in my parts, but I need to check.

Business Card.jpg

• Like 1

On 12/10/2020 at 1:06 PM, Steelbreeze said:

Looks like one has 2 wire connection and other has 1 wire.  Is that correct?  If so I just have to find out why and if I can wire in accordingly. Shouldn't be an issue but wanna make sure both can be useful. Will be shipping to 33311 for total pricing

Hi, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Have one with one connector and one with two. I may have an extra one of each type if you need both the same. Let me know. $65 including shipping. Thanks.

IMG_7015.jpg

• 1 month later...