Hey KFLE...COLE motor car related...

Hey kfle, I thought of you today while perusing Facebook. There is a page there for "Orphan cars, brass era cars, etc" and a guy named Ross Walkup posted today that he is preparing to cast some new fan blade assemblies for "Northway engines," which he says were used in "Oakland, Oldsmobile,  COLE, and others..." He is asking if anyone else wants to order one for this production run. 

Were you already aware of this? If not, look him up under his name on Facebook. 

Cheers! 

Be it noted that Mr. Walkup is a fine fellow and will make sure the job is a good one.  Up until a couple of years ago I was needing on of these fan blades  but I happened to find a parts car that had a Northway engine and that negated my need.  Many quite different Northway engines used these fan blades from about 1912 to 1916.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, lump said:

Hey kfle, I thought of you today while perusing Facebook. There is a page there for "Orphan cars, brass era cars, etc" and a guy named Ross Walkup posted today that he is preparing to cast some new fan blade assemblies for "Northway engines," which he says were used in "Oakland, Oldsmobile,  COLE, and others..." He is asking if anyone else wants to order one for this production run. 

Were you already aware of this? If not, look him up under his name on Facebook. 

Cheers! 

Thanks for letting me know!  I will look him up and see what I can find out. 

If you have any trouble finding his post about this, let me know, and I'll find it for you. I belong to that Facebook page. It's something like, "Orphan Cars of the 20's, Brass Era, " or similar. 

Cheers!