Looking for the front inside windshield trim and the rear window inside window frame / trim for 1936 Dodge cp.  Any leads are appreciated. Are the coupe and sedan the same?  Thanks

Unfortunately, the coupe windshield is different than the sedans so the moulding is different too. I don't understand why there coupes are different with so many coupe specific parts. I have extra mouldings for the sedans but that's won't help you. sorry! Good hunting.

17 hours ago, jpage said:

Unfortunately, the coupe windshield is different than the sedans so the moulding is different too. I don't understand why there coupes are different with so many coupe specific parts. I have extra mouldings for the sedans but that's won't help you. sorry! Good hunting.

Thanks for the quick reply, I appreciate it.  The hunt continues.

I can't imagine that the coupe window can be that much different than the sedan. Maybe it's just in the size. It might be possible to cut down a sedan set if the coupe window is smaller. Anyone know specifics?

I didn't realize that the coupe windshields and garnish mouldings were different from the sedans Just checked in the parts list and there it was. It would have been so easy to assume that all the '36 Dodge bodies were the same. Continuing education for the old guy.

Possible help for anyone looking for '36 Dodge parts - I found two ads - one in the AACA magazine and one in the Dodge Brothers monthly publication

1.AACA - NOS and used parts for 1936 Dodge, also 1935-42 Dodge  Plymouth and De Soto parts. NOS fenders, hoods, wheels, hubs and most all parts on the 1936 Dodge coupe and sedan. Rebuilt items and small pieces as well as engine parts and pieces. (912) 663 5307 (Georgia)

2. DB Magazine - 1936 DB Parts - Too many to list. Joe (773) 586 4049  or (715) 445 2573.

I'm in the process of getting in contact with these folks myself. It looks as if they could help a lot of us.

Jim

Edited by 36 D2 Coupe (see edit history)

Let me know if they are legit and i'll check with them for a few things. I also have a name of a guy in Texas that may have some stuff. I'll pm you with his number.

Thanks for the leads and information.  I used to know of a salvage yard that had a couple of 1936 Dodge cps and a few sedans but it has been closed and the cars auctioned off years ago.  So, the search continues.