53B60C99-A20D-4325-93DC-F50DC5CA3CC2.thumb.jpeg.15ad82f1b63557edeea81ada0dd5e824.jpegAll used eight pieces powder coated and cured satin black.

All screw holes reinforced and/or repaired.

Polished. Refinished Repaired

$800.00 FIRM. PM me if interested In purchasing

C90F4E96-F098-48FD-A4C9-FDB58B67222C.jpeg

Edited by Turbinator (see edit history)
  • Like 1

That’s a bargain ! You won’t find them any cheaper .

KReed 

ROA. 14549

• Like 1

Hmm.  I bought a '66 for $600 and it was my daily driver for three years.  Not a thing wrong with it other than it was a 2dr and the lady who sold it to me didn't like the hassle of getting the kids and groceries in and out of the back seat. $600 was what remained on her loan.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KongaMan said:

That's more than I paid for my car. ;) 

Sir, I’m faced with older gents buying cars at low prices and taking care of their car. 
Im looking for the few that are in the restoration process looking for good parts. 
The unfinished banged up rocker panels usually go for $600. a set.

When I got my motorcycle in 1965 I could get a gallon of gasoline and a pack of Marlboro for $.60. And there is no inflation ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RivNut said:

Hmm.  I bought a '66 for $600 and it was my daily driver for three years.  Not a thing wrong with it other than it was a 2dr and the lady who sold it to me didn't like the hassle of getting the kids and groceries in and out of the back seat. $600 was what remained on her loan.

Ed, then you got the “ steal” in 1969?

Bob

6 hours ago, kreed said:

That’s a bargain ! You won’t find them any cheaper .

KReed 

ROA. 14549

Ken, Thank you. I thought the price fair for what I put in the refinishing to make the value added worthwhile.

Turbinator

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Turbinator said:

Ed, then you got the “ steal” in 1969?

Bob

I actually bought it in 1972 and really enjoyed driving it.  At that time it was just a car, but it was a thrill to drive with the 425, ST400, and a posi trac rear. Astro  Blue with black bucket seats, with console shift and a/c that worked. I have no idea what I replaced it with, or why.  As I said at that time it was inexpensive transportation. I Remember hitting the gas really hard one rainy night and in the blink of an eye, I was facing 180° from where I was headed. When a posi breaks loose, there's not another non driving rear tire to keep you in a straight line. Scary but a lesson learned.

• Like 1

YEAH, in certain situations they can be a handfull & surprise you in an instant.

• Like 1