Circa 1910. What is it?

MassingNickel

The car is a 6 cylinder 40hp Brooke from 1908 or more probably somewhat later. It was the last model they produced and only in very low quantities. My guess is that they only produced on demand, as they focussed on marine engines after 1908. And yes, it is the same firm that produced the Swan cars, both now in the Louwman collection in The Hague, NL.

On the uploaded images you can check the features that support the identification. The shape of the radiator, the thin rectangular logo, the shape of the front axle, the louvres on the bonnet side. Even the paint striping on this bonnet panel is similar. The half circle satellite wheel on the steering wheel is also present, and above all, the the pumping device alongside the steering column, on the mystery photo just visible above the dashboard. The wheel bolts front are 6, at the rear 12. 
The radiator cap is different, and the rad filler tube rather low in comparison with other Brooke cars, but as I mentioned, they made this model during a number of years and after 1908 I have no images. So small things could have been changed in due course. 
Finally the wheel hub: I can make no sense of the text, even now I know the make. It doesn't look like the name of the firm at all (which is in full: J.W. Brooke & Co. Ltd., Adrian Works, Lowestoft, East Suffolk, England). It could be a motto, though, e.g. in Latin.

The Autocar 1908-1 p.414 (Brooke).jpg

The Autocars of 1908 (Brooke).jpg

• Like 1

Claes G Norström was registred on A4750 15/5 1920, but the 3/7 1920 the car was removed from the register. 40 hk and 6 pers.+driver.

He was also registred on  A3315 in 1915 ,no other info on this car.Maybe the same car but the number could have been  changed in 1916 as many other cars at that time here in Sweden.?