2019 National Awards Winners!

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Bill Boudway said:

Hi,

Me again?

Is there a list of all the AACA National Awards with the description of what they represent?

Thanks,

Bill B.

Bill,

If you go to the AACA home page, you can select the Shows/Tours tab and then select National Awards, it lists each of the awards and a description.  

Tim

3 hours ago, Bill Boudway said:

Hi,

Me again?

Is there a list of all the AACA National Awards with the description of what they represent?

Thanks,

Bill B.

Bill,  

The aforementioned posts are from 2020 which were won for the 2019 judging year.  The list of winners for the 2020 judging year may be listed after the Annual Convention which was moved out to April 2021.  This is just an assumption by me.  You want the facts why don't you contact HQ?

Guest Mark McAlpine

Hello Bill,

Descriptions of the National Awards are contained in Section 3 of the AACA Policy & Procedure Manual, which you can find on the AACA webpage (www.aaca.org) under the "Publications" tab.  https://www.aaca.org/Publications/policy-a-procedure-manual.html  (Note that the manual is being updated for 2021, but the award descriptions will remain the same.)

Peter is correct--the list of 2020 National Award Winners has not been released or posted yet.  It's released after the awards have been announced at the AACA Annual Convention, which, because of the postponement of this year's convention, means the list won't be posted until after 16 April (so probably on Monday, 18 April).  I believe AACA HQ has notified all of the 2020 winners by now.

10 hours ago, Bill Boudway said:

Thanks, Peter.

I'll check with HQ.

Good to see your message. Hope that all is well with you.

Bill B.

Santa in Chrysler.png

Hello, Bill.  I am doing just fine since I retired almost 4 years ago.  Thank you for asking.  Really like your photo there.   Hope your friend wins his award...I know the anxiety can be a strain with 4 months of waiting for the word.

Take care,

Peter J.