Sign in to follow this  
TheOldMan

1963 Riviera Quarter Belt Reveal Molding clips

Gentlemen and ladies, 

Does anyone know where one can purchase the clips that hold the quarter belt reveal molding in place?

I have searched for the clips with no luck. I know to use the nuts from the inner side of the trunk but I thought

when I took them off that there were clips in the holes to use to push the front studs in.

1491138422_beltmolding.jpg.8929bf86758fbee3752f7d3e7dbcd7e5.jpg

Thanks in advance......Dennis

Those are for mounting the moldings that run along the body between the ends of the wheel lip moldings and from the rear wheel lip molding to the rear bumper.

Edited by RivNut (see edit history)

Mr G's Enterprises has a big selection of body clips and other hardware of this type. If you have your originals, try to match them with something he has.  Check out his 63 - 65 interior screw kit; every screw in the interior that's visible when you open a door.  Check Google for a website.

Thanks Ed,  I will get the interior screw kit from Mr. G's as suggested. In reality, there was nothing in the holes so I have nothing to compare.

The OP had these set in with nuts not clips. I don't even know what size to look for.  Do I need these clips or what have others used?

20 hours ago, TheOldMan said:

Thanks Ed,  I will get the interior screw kit from Mr. G's as suggested. In reality, there was nothing in the holes so I have nothing to compare.

The OP had these set in with nuts not clips. I don't even know what size to look for.  Do I need these clips or what have others used?

Old Man (if I knew your name I would use it but at least we have something in common),

Have you called Cars which is a specialty vendor? I fairly confident they carry replacement clips.

Tom Mooney

Hi Tom,   Dennis here (aka. TheOldMan).  Yes I asked them and Kevin said he was not sure of the size that went there.

Dennis Vercellino

The only vendor I found that had the clips was James Kehr of best offer counts in Sellersville PA.  Phone 215-767-0845

Not cheep, but he has the correct clips. All my dealing with James have been positive.

I have been to his warehouse of parts and he has the most impressive inventory I have ever seen. Buicks 1959 - 1966.

Cheers

Tom K

• Thanks 2

image.thumb.png.bc31c21f69d5dd5c71877fafceb792a4.png

On 2/13/2020 at 4:25 PM, TKRIV said:

The only vendor I found that had the clips was James Kehr of best offer counts in Sellersville PA.  Phone 215-767-0845

Not cheep, but he has the correct clips. All my dealing with James have been positive.

I have been to his warehouse of parts and he has the most impressive inventory I have ever seen. Buicks 1959 - 1966.

Cheers

Tom K

THANKS  TOM  K, , exactly what I was looking for. Purchased these from his ebay site..........thanks again everyone for the great insight and help in finding these

very hard parts.  Far many smart individuals on this site 

• Like 1