parkertom

Most Desirable Year for Reatta?

Thanks to all for the pointers on the various years. I have spoken with two sellers already and have a message out to a third. If you come across any good listings, feel free to share. I am partial to the convertibles, but would be open to a coupe as well. 

Benefits of AACA Membership.

There was or is a used car dealer just out of Berryville that had several Reattas in various conditions.   Do not remember the route number but it is between Berryville and Winchester not far from Double Toll Gate.

DAVES89  no hard feelings we all love these cars in one way or another

just breaking chops lol

and actually do understand one of our members bought a riv and it was the first time

i had seen the startup display on the CRT was very cool i never realized how neat that was till then

Marty

9 minutes ago, farnelle said:

There was or is a used car dealer just out of Berryville that had several Reattas in various conditions.   Do not remember the route number but it is between Berryville and Winchester not far from Double Toll Gate.

That is Trip's. Was there this morning for a title at the DMV located inside. Last I spoke with him, he had the nicer lower mileage cars locked up in storage. Not looking to sell, waiting for them to rise in value. Might be time to check in again.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, parkertom said:

That is Trip's. Was there this morning for a title at the DMV located inside. Last I spoke with him, he had the nicer lower mileage cars locked up in storage. Not looking to sell, waiting for them to rise in value. Might be time to check in again.

How old is he?

3 minutes ago, DAVES89 said:

How old is he?

Late 80s. I last spoke with him about them a couple years back.

1 hour ago, parkertom said:

I stopped there last year and tried to talk him in to selling me a car or two. Still no luck. I've been trying for years. 

Suspect the ABS sensor issue is minor, is just a hall trigger, only issue is fit. Caddy sensor requires a spacer to keep from contact but easy to make.