parkertom

1947 Ford Super Deluxe Two Door Sedan

Posting this for my grandfather, please contact him at ralph@rwsjr.com for more information. Car is located in Lake Wales, Florida.

For sale: 1947 Ford Super Deluxe Two Door Sedan. Showing just over 93,000 original miles. Exterior red paint shows very well and gray interior is in excellent condition. Runs excellent with the original flathead V-8 that has been rebuilt and manual three speed on the column. A restoration was completed in 2004. White wall tires are in good condition. An aftermarket radio has been installed. New six volt battery just installed this year. Extensive maintenance records have been kept on all work completed on the car over the past several years.

Asking price is $13,500.

47 Ford.jpeg

D7E2CA0A-8517-4419-B083-24F0767DA7C4.jpeg

D7908F41-E232-4441-BDAB-7CF819EF7703.jpeg

013EB6F1-F12E-4F98-B0D8-785A8B69882A.jpeg

Edited by parkertom (see edit history)
  • Like 2

Looks like a solid and honest car at a very reasonable price.  Good luck with your sale!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

That's a beautiful car and I would be interested in buying it.  However I live in southern California and the shipping would be costly!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, deac said:

That's a beautiful car and I would be interested in buying it.  However I live in southern  California and the shipping would be costly!

Keep in mind a car like this will cost you more if you bought it in California, and the price is negotiable. 

• Thanks 1

I have sent an email to the seller regarding the sale of this car. Please contact me at cdeac500@gmail.com.

Thanks for all the positive feedback. This is a great car and there seems to be a decent amount of interest.