Question about a vintage care found.

courtluv0321

Good evening everyone!!!!! I don’t know where to

post so I figure I would start here! I was wondering if anyone recognized the grill to this car I I would say it’s from the 60’s. Maybe 50’s idk. It’s been sitting near water for years and I just found it again today. It’s been picked apart but idk why police haven’t done anything! So I’m just doing a little investigating on my own. It’s a baby blue color, I tried including second picture of color but it was saying file is too big.

Thank you!!!!! See pictures attached!

43A4E26A-0C4F-4C01-BD30-11D712A37746.jpeg

We need more pic's and that grass taken away. Try making the pic smaller and into another post.

Old dumped cars are not usually a police issue. More of local government/county problem if on public land

• Like 2

Thank you for replying!!!! If it’s an old dumped car which my dad told me awhile back it may be-haven’t shown him pictures yet-he owned a shop and retired over 15 years ago that puts my mind at ease! I just didn’t want it to be something more ya know? FYI it’s near the Delaware and I live in Jersey. Has no plates...so probably dumped but still I was concerned. It’s really covered. I’ll attach another picture here because it said I exceeded the limit in my last. Thank you!!!!

B124C363-EA17-429E-B10B-58965B1FFB54.jpeg

17 hours ago, courtluv0321 said:

Thank you for replying!!!! If it’s an old dumped car which my dad told me awhile back it may be-haven’t shown him pictures yet-he owned a shop and retired over 15 years ago that puts my mind at ease! I just didn’t want it to be something more ya know? FYI it’s near the Delaware and I live in Jersey. Has no plates...so probably dumped but still I was concerned. It’s really covered. I’ll attach another picture here because it said I exceeded the limit in my last. Thank you!!!!

Assume you mean the river.  Junk cars sometimes were embedded in river banks to control erosion - sorta like a retaining wall.

You guys are better than me. I'm trying to discern something...anything that looks even car-like in  those photos, but I'm not seeing it.

Because I'm conspiracy minded, I'm thinking the OP may be trying out some new kind of  IQ test on us. Or maybe a Rorschach test.

In either case, I fail.

• Haha 1