Tractor conversion

Section10

I have one in similar shape motor is still stuck   has a model A rear end and a double transmission its  just the frame  and cowl and a seat

A guy told me it  1914.

I have a home made or kit made tractor , this I think is a 1928  it is when the changed to the Easter  Electrical starter and  generator

This look like a row crop tractor. hop[e to get into them this coming summer.

There was a lot of that done  back the day as when the Wars  were on you couldn’t buy  a tractor ,

so they would make something out of what the had or  could find.

if you go to the Chrysler  section youll see a thread  for a 1930 Chrysler truck , this was a sedan that was cut and  put back together  and has a  home made dump box on the back. I even got some gas ration  papers with it .

Im in the very bottom of Michigan

Here is the 1912 KisselKar tractor conversion I purchased in 1993. Note the tractor wheels rear, Buick rims front (all KisselKar hubs etc, fortunately) and second transmission. The rear springs and brake hardware had been discarded and the rear end moved up to mate with the second transmission output shaft then bolted hard to the frame. The brothers I bought it from had purchased this relic at a farm auction around WW2 for the princely sum of $35. 50-HP four, 373in3, four speed factory overdrive.

K12 June 1993 MGB.jpeg

The Autotrac was a car-tractor conversion kit produced from 1936 to WW2 by OTACO (Orillia Tudhope  Anderson Company) in Orillia,Ontario. The kit included a subframe and big rear wheels that attached to a shortened car frame.There are quite a few surviving examples

IMG_1362.JPG

• Like 2

3 hours ago, J.H.Boland said:

The Autotrac was a car-tractor conversion kit produced from 1936 to WW2 by OTACO (Orillia Tudhope  Anderson Company) in Orillia,Ontario. The kit included a subframe and big rear wheels that attached to a shortened car frame.There are quite a few surviving examples

IMG_1362.JPG

Nice looking rig. I'd display that proudly.