95Cardinal

Pre-war vehicles needed for 2020 EyesOn Design exhibition

I was there with my Kaiser Darrin a few years ago.

It was a high honor to be invited and a great experience to be in the presence of other great cars.

It is too bad that this show is on one of the 2 day  Ford Motor Muster in Dearborn.

Anybody within a reasonable drive of the Detroit area that weekend can enjoy 2 great car shows!!

6 hours ago, kfcarguy said:

I was there with my Kaiser Darrin a few years ago.

It was a high honor to be invited and a great experience to be in the presence of other great cars.

It is too bad that this show is on one of the 2 day  Ford Motor Muster in Dearborn.

Anybody within a reasonable drive of the Detroit area that weekend can enjoy 2 great car shows!!

Terry T it would be nice to park next to a kaiser darrin..

Jake..

GetAttachmentThumbnail_008.jpg

GetAttachmentThumbnail_024.jpg

IMG_8732.JPG

Edited by nick8086 (see edit history)

On 2/12/2020 at 9:26 AM, dei said:

Correct me it I'm wrong but this might be Barry Woelk's car?

Yes, I was at the show the year Barry had this car there. Had a real enjoyable chat with both he and his wife. I heard he was in a wreak with one of his old cars a while back. I haven't seen him on this site in a while.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Dandy Dave said:

Yes, I was at the show the year Barry had this car there. Had a real enjoyable chat with both he and his wife. I heard he was in a wreak with one of his old cars a while back. I haven't seen him on this site in a while.

Sadly Dave the crash was pretty severe in their Lincoln Zepher which was just nicely restored almost killing them, destroying the car leaving them with years of therapy to recover.

I had met Barry at a Ford Employee car show in Dearborn the summer before where he had both his Continental convertible and the Zepher there. 

I did hear that about Barry. Sometimes bad things happen to good people. 😢 I did have a ride in that Lincoln. It was a very nice car. Dandy Dave! 

Edited by Dandy Dave (see edit history)
  • Like 1