What year are these Buick Frames?

What year are these? The one on the top, I think, is earlier. The frame in the middle is similar to the the frame on the bottom, but it's turned upside down.  No front brakes on the rolling chassis, so I'm guessing pre-1925.

The big question is, are they worth saving?

Thanks

buicfm02.jpg

buickfm01.jpg

18 hours ago, mickthecat said:

The big question is, are they worth saving?

Yes!  They have value to someone out there and once they are gone they are gone - there's a reason that there is a parts wanted section.  Sometimes what you think should be easy to find isn't or that no one would want them.  These may save one more stalled restoration.  Remember value does not always equal dollars.

Don

• Thanks 1

I'm no restoration master but it seems like when someone is going to restore a car,they take it all apart to the bare frame,pack parts in cans,jars,boxes,and hope they can keep it all straight when they start putting it all back together. Wouldn't it be an advantage to pick up an identical frame in as good or better condition as the original that is not serial numbered,restore it,and then take parts off the original,restore them and bolt them on the replacement frame so nothing is lost or identity forgotten. And progress easily show. If I had the above frames I would continue to seek identity and at least try the market for interested parties.