27/28 Roadster or touring door jambs

a sell

Thanks for the tips. We know Steve at the Filling Station personally, and I do periodically check with Gary Wallace. Unfortunately the last one he got in there did not have those parts on it anymore. Hoping someone has the remains of a 27/28 roadster they are not going to finish. I have seen some of your comments on the Chrysler forum as well. We have access to a 28 model 72 Town Sedan with demountable side mounts that is going to be parted out. Pretty rare car but...

Hi again,

I have a lot of pictures of a 28 phaeton that I got off the nett, this is one that I have edited to show the part I think you are looking for, it may help others to know what you are looking for.

1124708001_28chev19.jpg.f9b3345a8d2f6654d7147af7c8f08dab.jpg

There are 2 1928 phaetons in Harare that are restorable basket cases, if you fail to find any let me know and I will get some close up pictures and a detailed drawing for you.

Thanks for the info about the 28 Chrysler that is going to be parted out, I don't think too much will be compatible with my G70, but I will send you a PM of what I'm looking for, if you would be kind enough to look for me.

Many thanks

Viv.

Thank you Viv. A friend has a 28 Chev roadster I can get measurements off of and I may just have to have them made. I don't want to see a pattern so close to us get sold out of the area. I was just trying the easier, possibly cheaper route. Art