1930 radiator emblem

groselle

Are those pictures  good enough ?

I went to the barn and its cold here and the lights didnt want to come on  . So  i tried a couple shots and the camera battery went dead.

Do you have any pictures of your  car? Would like to see it.

The pictures were just what I was looking for.  I had the same problem tonight trying to get some pictures of my 1936 Buick for someone.  It was so cold in the garage that the lights were not cooperating.  I have a website with some pictures but when I tried to go to it tonight it appears they have stopped hosting it.  But here's a link to some pictures of the Chrysler. https://webmailbyui-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/groselle_byui_edu/Es5qbj_UDkREskr47Yb404IBR0h8ffPLoU7kRGxvQ6QAIg?e=xuklj7

I rescued it from teenage and homeless vandals on my father-in-laws back 40.  It needs a lot of work but I have most of the bits and pieces.  The exception being the radiator and shell and headlight reflectors which seem to have been stolen at some point. I've managed to get a 1929 Dodge radiator that is very close and a 1930 77 radiator shell.  I just picked up the emblem the other day on eBay. The Chrysler will have to wait until a few other projects are further along, but I try to keep an eye for needed parts.

Let me know if the link doesn't work.

Greg

you want me to keep an eye out for  parts you need?

Will be hitting some swap meets , one is next week but not shur  im going it is inside..

I have some stuff out of a 1928 but a lot is different than the 1930.

I bought mine at a auction in the early 1990's 

I got it on the road and when work  got to busy  I let it set   20yrs and hope to have it on the road this summer  .

had to redo the breaks  used the dot 5 this time there is a guy here in Michigan that will make the break hoses let me know and Ican send you his contact info.

Nice Buick.

Ill keep an eye out for those  parts, swap meets will be coming up soon.

I have a 1942 Packard Clipper project.  it runs and have drove it to the corner a couple  times. it needs glass and break shoes re lined .

I ad the Clutter doctor reline the shoes for me , his contact is in my  1930 Chrysler.