Buick 1932 Club sedan model 91

Some of the crhome as been restore by Precious Treasure in eastern shore Maryland, small one owner shop who restore government museum pieces. After 3 attempt by other chrome shop to repair the radiator shroud, he take the task and made a beautifull job at better price.

Question.... It looks like the silver/gray paint is metallic....??  If that is the case, does modern metallic paint reduce the value of a vehicle that is considered Restored to new showroom condition...??

very Beautiful car, nice looking color combination.... just wondering, because I am getting ready to paint my 1930 Franklin...

Wow- that's a really cool project car and if I wasn't already involved in restoring a similar project 1931 Buick 8-66S coupe I would be all over this 1932 Club Sedan. 

I tried a couple of internet searches for "Precious Treasure in Eastern Shore, MD" and had no luck.  Is this possibly "Polished Treasure in Chesapeake City, MD"?

Good luck with the car, are you sure you are selling the right one?

Dave

9 minutes ago, Str8-8-Dave said:

Wow- that's a really cool project car and if I wasn't already involved in restoring a similar project 1931 Buick 8-66S coupe I would be all over this 1932 Club Sedan. 

I tried a couple of internet searches for "Precious Treasure in Eastern Shore, MD" and had no luck.  Is this possibly "Polished Treasure in Chesapeake City, MD"?

Good luck with the car, are you sure you are selling the right one?

Dave

Yes this is it, I just getting to old! This guy is a firefighter on is day jod and have a full chrome and repair shop on is land. You could send him picture of what you have and he will give you an estimated price.

On 1/25/2020 at 3:55 PM, Vanfax said:

Very rare Buick Club sedan series 91. Full calssic, complete vehicle with no parts missing for completion. All mechanic done, outstanding paint.Sidemount model,  with all new tires and tube.offer welcome. Vehicle located in VA.

PM Send