January 2020 Buick Bugle

JohnD1956

Just caught up with the January Bugle,  and wanted to say this was a GREAT issue!  Keith Horsfall's article on the BDE Tour was well done.  And Tony Malone,s Rt 66 tour article is excellent so far.  Jospeh Indusi's '53 is fabulous!  And I can't help liking Fred and Susan Nelson's '69 GS!   But I really enjoyed Parkis Waterbury's article on the 85-91 full sized Buicks!  Between all these and Pete's nice writes ups, not to mention Cindy's excellent art work,  it was a very enjoyable read!   Nicely done and much  appreciated! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JohnD1956 said:

Just caught up with the January Bugle,  and wanted to say this was a GREAT issue!  Keith Horsfall's article on the BDE Tour was well done.  And Tony Malone,s Rt 66 tour article is excellent so far.  Jospeh Indusi's '53 is fabulous!  And I can't help liking Fred and Susan Nelson's '69 GS!   But I really enjoyed Parkis Waterbury's article on the 85-91 full sized Buicks!  Between all these and Pete's nice writes ups, not to mention Cindy's excellent art work,  it was a very enjoyable read!   Nicely done and much  appreciated! 

Absolutely agree!!