trimacar

1953 Chevrolet 3100 half ton truck for sale

I'm well along on the restoration of this truck, but too many other things to do in my life so offer for sale.   I have a LOT more in this truck than the asking price, we've all been there.

Frame blasted and painted, and built up with all new parts from there.  Circa 1961 six cylinder engine, runs great, new battery, shocks, exhaust, gas tank, radiator, clutch, water pump, brakes, brake lines, ...the list of new stuff is long.  Nice wheels with older but serviceable tires.

Excellent five window cab, has been blasted and primed, and has only very minor corrosion, probably better than 95% of the early cabs out there.  Doors blasted and primed, and are just about perfect.  New hood.  Glass, seat, and the parts you see in the pictures are what I have. May have a few small pieces not shown but not much more.  

Before we put the body on, and did some additional work on the truck, it "sold" on Ebay for $6200.  Buyer never paid, second bidder backed out after agreeing to purchase.  After that experience I really don't like Ebay as a selling place, although it does get a wide audience.

I'm at $6500 firm.  Truck will be able to be driven into/onto your trailer, or if sold within a 150 miles or so could possibly deliver for expenses.  Truck in heated storage in Winchester , Virginia, clean title with matching data plate, 1953.

If you're looking for just sheet metal (probably for your hot rod frame), I have someone who'd buy the chassis, but to separate would need $5500 for body, doors, hood, and related parts (seat, glass, etc.)

David Coco 540-5332885  david.coco@comcast.net   

IMG_2546.jpg

IMG_2547.jpg

IMG_2548.jpg

IMG_2549.jpg

IMG_2550.jpg

IMG_2675.jpg

IMG_2676.jpg

IMG_2677.jpg

IMG_2678.jpg

IMG_2681.jpg

IMG_2682.jpg