Even though I still have not finished the new engine for my 37 I picked up a new frame for my 95 f 150,I have been wanting to step up to a 3/4 ton but all I found are too rusty for the money wanted so I am going to build one.   My 95 has a really nice cab with no rust holes so I got a rolling F 250 chassis and will get a nicer bed and front fenders and start the frame swap in the spring,the frame is rusty where the rear bumper bolts on so I can not tow anything heavy and my old bed and frame will be made into a trailer.

100_9893.JPG

Wow, Jeff. You certainly are not scared of a big project! 

I am one of the guys who produces the CARS & PARTS SWAP MEET & CAR SHOW in Springfield, Ohio. Do you ever attend that event? I would enjoy meeting you! 

----Jim 

Yes I do attend it and after I get the frame swap done I am looking for a nice late 80s crown vic body to put my engine and trans in,the Ohio winters have about dome my 89 in and might be able to get one more winter out of it.

• Like 1
On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2020 at 11:12 PM, lump said:

Wow, Jeff. You certainly are not scared of a big project! 

I am one of the guys who produces the CARS & PARTS SWAP MEET & CAR SHOW in Springfield, Ohio. Do you ever attend that event? I would enjoy meeting you! 

----Jim 

Jim,

Jeff is also an active SOC member too. Always great hearing his stories. 

Tom

• Like 1