Giant insect

Section10

LOL. I see some faded graphics on the door. The way some folks are hung up on building trucks which have real (or recreated) faded old graphics on the doors and the "patina look," I wouldn't be surprised if someone would buy it while still in the ground, and haul it home to their garage. 

• Haha 1

It was a complete vehicle, but caught a cold and had a powerful sneeze or backfire and blew itself off the chassis into the ground. 😗 Ok, I will go back to researching stuff and writing seriously ......................

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Walt G said:

It was a complete vehicle, but caught a cold and had a powerful sneeze or backfire and blew itself off the chassis into the ground. 😗 Ok, I will go back to researching stuff and writing seriously ......................

No, don’t do that! 😀

Edited by TerryB (see edit history)
  • Haha 1

One of the main "photos I've regretted not taking" was of a well known - or at least often seen - Model A sedan that was  buried half way into the side of a hill off the side of the road not far from where I lived as a kid. What I mean is that the driver's side of the car (as I recall)  was completely buried in the side hill but the passenger side was exposed. This was in the 1970's. Everybody around here drove by the thing, but I don't think many people took a picture of it. We saw it there all the time as kids, so we thought it'd be there forever.

• Like 1