Sign in to follow this  
Jolly_John

1963-65 Riv. Lower Rear Quarter Panel Stainless Trim.

I have a set of 1963 to 1965 Riv. left and right lower rear quarter stainless trim pieces for sale. Both of these are take-off's from a parts car some 30 years ago.

The passenger side piece is in excellent condition. There are no issues with dents or obvious scratches. Just light surface scratches like we'd expect on an older, used piece of stainless trim. Very nice as-is for a driver. It would have to be buffed to have a show look.

The driver's side piece is in very good condition, with the just the same (as the passenger side piece) light surface scratches from normal everyday use back in the day. However, the driver's side trim has one small prick or tiny dent toward the rear of the piece. It is not deep, and hardly noticeable. But, it keeps the piece from being excellent, as is. From experience, I know this super small, shallow dent is easily removeable by someone who does stainless work. The key is that the dent is not deep, and it's on the flat area of the trim, where it can be worked from behind. I've attached a photo of this blem. Again, the dent is like a little prick, about the size of the tip of a ball point pen. Might be hard to see on the photo. Not much of an issue, but it still needed to be mentioned.

I've tried to do the best I can with the pictures. It's hard to photograph shiny stainless!

The price for this left and right pair of rear stainless trim is $95, plus the shipping.

041 (800x553).jpg

044 (800x531).jpg

062 (800x600).jpg

If anybody wants the drivers side for 45 inc shipping (USA 48) I'll buy the set ...any interested parties reply here or pm me

I only want the passenger side (top piece in the top picture)..Steve9236

On 1/15/2020 at 6:55 PM, gungeey said:

If anybody wants the drivers side for 45 inc shipping (USA 48) I'll buy the set ...any interested parties reply here or pm me

I only want the passenger side (top piece in the top picture)..Steve9236

I'll take it. I'll try to figure out how to PM on this platform...

Nick

John  ready to move forward

my address and request for payment details by pm...Steve

Super, Steve. I'll reply to your PM in a couple of minutes. Neat to see a couple of Riv guys work together to make this work out for "all". Thanks Steve and Nick. John