WANTED Buick 1957 Century 2dr HT Parts

AlexHernesten

Hello, 

I've reached a critical stage in my restoration where I'm missing a few key parts. 

So I'm simply going to list a bunch of parts I'm looking for which you can also see in the attached images for clarification (bonus image of the car itself). 

Any help appreciated and the car is in Sweden (I live in London, UK) so would need the parts shipped to Europe. 

Thanks! /Alex

Under the hood, the bar towards the front which holds the insulation in place - x1

Sunvisors - left and right

Fuel door - in excellent condition, no pitting! 

Windshield Camomatic wiper arm base - no pitting / NOS

Accessory button for dash with something holding it in place - don’t need the actual button

Windshield trim clips 

Trim that goes across roof on the inside - x2

Headline trim pieces that sits along and above the window - 2 each side - passenger and driver

Glove compartment contact/jamb for the light

Driver side door lock mechanism - mainly the rods that connect to the door handle

Rear middle window - clear glass - Century/Special only

Washer jar pump - I have the lid 

2 Door handles - 2dr HT 

2 front seat trim - black or white - manual seats

1 Cigarette lighter - complete 

The top plastic ‘lid’ for the horn ring. I have the plastic that has the text, need the dome over it. 

1 screw for inner tail light bezel. There are usually 3 in total on each side but I’m missing 1. 

1 centre ventilation bracket, the one that sits below the dash and holds it up the on the passenger side. 

2 Window channel - front door. 

2 chromed door side window frames - bottom section

Washer jar holder bracket

1957BuickCentury2drHT_PartsMissing.001.jpeg

1957BuickCentury2drHT_PartsMissing.002.jpeg

1957BuickCentury2drHT_PartsMissing.003.jpeg

1957BuickCentury2drHT_PartsMissing.004.jpeg

1957BuickCentury2drHT_PartsMissing.005.jpeg

1957BuickCentury2drHT_PartsMissing.006.jpeg

1957BuickCentury2drHT_PartsMissing.007.jpeg

1957BuickCentury2drHT_PartsMissing.008.jpeg

1957BuickCentury2drHT_PartsMissing.009.jpeg

1957BuickCentury2drHT_PartsMissing.010.jpeg

1957BuickCentury2drHT_PartsMissing.011.jpeg

IMG_7597.jpg

Hi Alex

I can help you with most of these below: Please see my comments in bold.

Under the hood, the bar towards the front which holds the insulation in place - x1

Sunvisors - left and right 

Fuel door - in excellent condition, no pitting! 

Accessory button for dash with something holding it in place - don’t need the actual button (Please Clarify)

Windshield trim clips 

Trim that goes across roof on the inside - x2

Headline trim pieces that sits along and above the window - 2 each side - passenger and driver

Glove compartment contact/jamb for the light 

Driver side door lock mechanism - mainly the rods that connect to the door handle 

Rear middle window - clear glass - Century/Special only 

Washer jar pump - I have the lid 

2 Door handles - 2dr HT 

2 front seat trim - black or white - manual seats

1 Cigarette lighter - complete 

The top plastic ‘lid’ for the horn ring. I have the plastic that has the text, need the dome over it. 

1 screw for inner tail light bezel. There are usually 3 in total on each side but I’m missing 1. 

1 centre ventilation bracket, the one that sits below the dash and holds it up the on the passenger side. 

2 Window channel - front door. (I don't think these are from the two door hardtop, the two door hardtops and convertibles used the chrome ones as you list below)

2 chromed door side window frames - bottom section (These are going to be very difficult, but we can discuss. I just did the ones on my convertible.)

Washer jar holder bracket

I will pull the pieces and send you some pictures.

Steve

• Like 2

Hi Steve, 

That's amazing! Thank you for taking your time and helping me with the parts. Feel free to send a DM with the images or I can give you my email. 

As for your comments in bold (and bear with me since I live in London, UK and the car is in another country (Sweden) so I can't just go and double check stuff) ; 

Accessory button - I bought a button from a firm but it's only the button which sits on the dash panel. It has a rod but there is no way to make it stay in place unless I can attach it from the other side of the dash panel. Maybe there is a delete option that might be a better fit? 

Window channel - That might be correct, do you think it might be something to do with the lock mechanism? Or is it for electric windows? I have manual. Remeber there being glass shards inside the channel... Anyways I had to buy new doors so at one point had 4 doors, not sure which pair this came from. (Should have taken more pictures...)

/Alex