Jump to content

Moulding Identification Please

The 55er

Recommended Posts

I've had some small bundles of these NOS flat scalloped stainless mouldings in my possession for a long time and have never been able to ID them. Each has a formed end and the other end is a straight cut-off.  They are in two lengths, one is exactly 28" long and the other 23" long and both are 1 3/4" wide. There are no numbers, wrappings or markings of any kind, they're the same shape and apparently fit the same vehicle. Any ideas?




Edited by The 55er
added pics (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looks similar to  '36 or '37 Dodge, but a bit wider. Perhaps Desoto or Chrysler of same era. The flat bottom part on yours is wider than on the Dodge ones, so the Dodge ones could be used on either the right hand or left hand side. Otherwise, the center hollow and top part of yours looks just like some Dodge ones I once had.


But, this is just a SWAG (Scientific Wild-Ass Guess).

Edited by Douglas Gilmore Brown (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...