Bullitt Mustang Auctions Today

72caddy

12 hours ago, TAKerry said:

I was watching a game show the other day and the person could not answer a simple question regarding Gilligans Island, I was flabbergasted, LOL. I guess I have become old😟

I saw that gameshow! Wasn't surprised they missed it.

I hate to admit it, but I saw every episode of GI when I was still in high school. If I sit for a minute and think about it, I can still recite (sing?) the theme song, both opening and closing verses, both versions.

But then again, I can still recite the Mr. Ed song also. And probably a few others. Mind you, I haven't really watched any of those shows in about fifty years now.

On 12/19/2023 at 8:37 PM, wayne sheldon said:

I saw that gameshow! Wasn't surprised they missed it.

I hate to admit it, but I saw every episode of GI when I was still in high school. If I sit for a minute and think about it, I can still recite (sing?) the theme song, both opening and closing verses, both versions.

But then again, I can still recite the Mr. Ed song also. And probably a few others. Mind you, I haven't really watched any of those shows in about fifty years now.

I could probably recite 3/4 of the dialogue! When I was in school the local uhf channel would play the 60's show from about 4 until 7 in the evening. I watched every night. Gilligan, Gomer Pyle, Get Smart, etc. etc. Looking at them now there are some really cool cars. There are a couple of customs that appear in a few different shows.