FOR SALE 5 LIKE NEW 820R15 RADIAL WHITEWALLS

Dynaflash8

Twenty-one months ago I purchased five new 820R15 radial witewall COKER tires for my 1941 Buick Roadmaster.  I drove it on one CCCA Tour (200 miles round trip) and then put it into a restoration shop.  After it was restored I drove it on another CCCA Tour of 480 miles, and then decided I didn't like the look of radials.  These are COKER AMERICAN CLASSIC tires.

I put the car into a different local shop to rebuild the front end and the entire brake system. The car only has 59K original miles on it, but I had the parts and wanted to make it as close to new condition as possible.  I probably didn't need to do any of this work, but I wanted a "new" 1941 Bu ick Roadmaster.  Crazy?  Heck, I'm 81 years old, why save those NOS parts?  When I did that I went back to COKER and bought five original-style new 7.00x15 bias tires.  Unfortunately I don't think the guy is going to get the car worked in and finished in time for me to take it to Miami

If you have read all of this you should ask what about the five radial tires.  Well, they cost me $1600, and the spare has never been on the road.  Less than 1,000 miles on the tires and I want to sell them.  The price is $750 plus shipping.  I am 155 miles north of Miami if you're coming to the show and want to pick them up, buy them and I'll hold them until you get here.  They're in my garage.............remember, only about half price.

Earl Beauchamp, Jr., 804-366-4870, Sebring, FL or suzybelle39baby@aol.com  BCA #55

Edited by Dynaflash8 (see edit history)

14 hours ago, SBRMD said:

How big is the whitewall?

You can look in the COKER catalog, but wait, I'll go out to my office and check it....wait....the 2019 Catalog says 3 1/4 inches wide.  I bought them in 2018, but I don't suppose they were any wider then.  They are dismounted and out in my back garage.  I had them mounted on 49 Buick rims.

Earl

Edited by Dynaflash8 (see edit history)