Looking for a model/toy of 1904 Napier

Hi, I am looking for a model of a 1904 Napier for a project I am helping with.  I can buy it or borrow it since I want to 3D scan and print it.  Can anyone help?  I have searched around the internet with no luck so far.  Scale is not important as I should be able to scale it when I know the size it should be.

Thanks,

I believe there was a model of the famous 1904 Napier L48, the first British car to reach 100MPH.  Think it was done by RIO several years ago.  I'm not aware of any others.image.png.8d6ef94b94f3c671dc0e7ede39c0f4a7.png

Terry

Thank you Terry and Keiser.

I was hoping for a standard touring model for this project.  It is a project to replace the Charles Glidden car that was atop the original Glidden trophy.  It went missing decades ago and there is some interest in replacing to make the trophy whole again.  I am thinking of a 3d scan and metal printed that could be painted or plated to put up there.

Thank you, Bill

Don't believe a model has ever been made of that car. Plenty of photos exist though so your 3D printing idea should work out.  Wasn't aware that piece of the original trophy had been missing.

Terry