1931 Auburn 8-98 Brougham- Price Reduced

1931 Auburn Model 8-98 Brougham, straight 8. A good running car, that I am the 4th owner of according to information I was told at the Hershey Fall National. Car runs great. We just rebuilt the carburetor, gave it a valve job, put on a new head gasket, and made a brand new gas tank for the car. In addition, fixed the brakes on the car, changes fluids, inspected the bearings, and fixed some wiring issues. It runs and drives well. It has free wheeling, but not a 2 speed rear end.

Upholstery is all original with no rips and minimal wear. Glass is good, everything works. Chrome also seems to be in original condition. The trunk I have for the car is NOS according to previous owner, and not mounted.  

The car was repainted by 2nd owner to the current color, and was originally black and silver. It does not look like any body has been done to the car. The paint in serviceable, but showing age. Top has also been redone. 

Asking $25,500. OBO Located in Reading, PA. Call me with questions: 201-264-8969.  

Thanks, Norm Hutton 

1931 Auburn Left Side.jpeg

1931 Auburn Right Side .jpeg

1931 Auburn 2.jpeg

1931 Auburn 5.jpeg

1931 Auburn Interior .jpeg

1931 Auburn Head on shot.jpeg

1931 Auburn Left Side Shot .jpeg

1931 Auburn Right Side Shot.jpeg

Auburn Left Side of Engine.jpeg

Auburn Right Engine.jpeg

Edited by Norm Hutton (see edit history)
  • Like 1