RETRACTION OF A POST I MADE

TO ALL IN THE CHATROOM: On the November 8th I mad a post about an article I had stating that Packard had played around with an inline 12 back in 1920. I finnally went and read this article today, which i might add that ishould have done before making my my first post. I missed one important word in one sentance while typing my post. The engine TURNS OUT TO BE A V12 NOT AN INLINE 12 AS I STATED. Mr. Robert Neal has been notified of my glaring error. He is the person who is writing the article on the nmonoblcok inline 12 in 1929. It looks like it my turn t be taken the the woodshed. TO ALL I AM SORRY FOR THIS GLARRING ERROR ON MY PART. This came about because of watching to much football that saturday and not double checking myself before making the post.

Well..John...all I can say is...welcome to the club ! ( that club of guys like me who aren't always right all the time....naw...that is a damn lie....I aint even partially right much of the time....! ).

John - you get high marks in my book - who cares whether we are right or wrong, so long as we are trying to learn - as the Brits would say....good show !

Pete Hartmann