Greetings

Section10

1 hour ago, George Smolinski said:

It's ok as long as you pm me with contact info of the owner so I can buy them.😁

Agree on that one. 

Your photography work will be far more appreciated when you can supply location and/or contact information on the subject car(s) or truck(s).  Perhaps you may stumble on a one-off or an extreme rarity, or car identical to one's youth they 'must have'.

If it leads to purchase and restoration which in turn, saves an example from the crusher, then you know you've done your part at preserving and forwarding cause for vintage vehicles.

Craig

• Like 1

I'd rather not supply specific information.  The UP of Michigan seems to have all kinds of old cars and machinery laying all over the place.  I don't think I saw anything of any great value or condition.  For years I worked on a land survey crew which got me onto all kinds of private property that ordinarily I'd never set foot on.  I took my camera along and would take pictures of stuff that owners were never aware of.  Consequently while I had permission to be there I didn't have any contact with anyone about what I saw and I am not going to try to find anyone and make any explanations after the fact.  A lot of times surveys occur because the owners are selling the property and I think a lot of ownerships have changed hands and I know that in some cases the cars are now scrapped and long gone.  There's just interesting pictures but no great treasures anywhere.