Hey everyone. Finally getting some time to work on the Riviera again. I'm installing a new radiator, hoses, thermostat, fan shroud, transmission cooling lines, and condenser. 

Does anyone have any pictures or details on how the lower condenser brackets properly mount to the rubber mounts/bushings on the lower frame crossmember?  Cant tell if they just sort of rest on the rubber mounts, or if the brackets actually get bolted on there somehow. Not sure if I may be missing any original large mounting washers. Right now I have it bolted at the top and just sort of sitting on the rubber mounts at the bottom but seems way to loose and unsecured. 

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Raul

Just did this the upper is bolted to the core support and the lower just hangs there. There is two rubber spacers that bolts to lower part to just keep it fro flopping back and forth. 
this is the lower left. 
image.thumb.jpeg.6e1106c6ea024bebbe5354df118bbb25.jpeg

Thanks. My bracket mounts dont seem to come down that low on the bushings and I think a lot of the rubber on them has disintegrated . They stop more like at the top of the rubber bushings versus coming down and sitting on them.   I'm going to find a piece of rubber hose or something to slide over them to fatten them up for a better fit with the brackets. I dont think anyone reproduces the lower condenser rubber mounts that I'm aware of. 

Raul

I figured out a solution on this and wanted to share. It looks stock but a better mounting option that's still provides rubber isolation for vibration. I found these rubber bushings below at ace hardware and a matching shim/washer. The bushing is actually threaded inside, so a bolt can be run from the bottom and the bushing simply turned by hand to tighten, or you can use the stock hardware. I opted to keep the stock nut and  bolt since my lower bumper is on and would be hard to get a new bolt in there.  What I like about these is the lip and washer on The bushing help to pull the condenser down a bit for more stability rather than just sitting there flopping around a bit like the stock mounts, but still allows it some movement and dampening.   Here is what they look like. 

20200130_192004.jpg

20200130_192012.jpg

20200130_192040.jpg

20200130_192057.jpg

20200130_193128.jpg

Edited by 64Rivvy (see edit history)

I believe they are called "anchor nuts". I used 1 for the centre post of those pesky die-cast HVAC Levers in my '63. Bought it at Lowes and worked perfectly.

Image shows the 'before", The pin was replaced with a bolt and anchor nut (under side) for a sturdier post.

John B.

DSC01469.JPG