JamesR

Actual Plymouth Pickup

I never said that these were Ply trucks. Plymouth only made 1l2 ton trucks. Nothing bigger. Actually, they were not half ton, 1/4 I believe. I was just showing examples.

I have a 1938 PT57.  I need a hood, tailgate, and a grill.  I hope to get lucky this upcoming weekend at Turlock! 

On 1/22/2020 at 9:53 PM, classiccarjack said:

I have a 1938 PT57.  I need a hood, tailgate, and a grill.  I hope to get lucky this upcoming weekend at Turlock! 

I think that i have a hood. Ill be home last last week of March. 

On 1/29/2020 at 8:01 PM, countrytravler said:

I think that i have a hood. Ill be home last last week of March. 

Thank you, please let me know.  I will gladly drive out to pick it up from you.

On 1/22/2020 at 9:53 PM, classiccarjack said:

I found nothing in Turlock for my projects.  However, my wife faired out well.  We found a set of rear fenders for her 1937 Plymouth Panel Truck and a functional aftermarket radio from the radioman.  

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2020 at 11:45 PM, countrytravler said:

I never said that these were Ply trucks. Plymouth only made 1l2 ton trucks. Nothing bigger. Actually, they were not half ton, 1/4 I believe. I was just showing examples.

In Canada, there were Fargo branded trucks, sold at Chrysler-Plymouth dealers.  There was a corresponding Fargo truck for every Dodge truck and van in every size and configuration up until 1972.

Craig

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 8E45E said:

In Canada, there were Fargo branded trucks, sold at Chrysler-Plymouth dealers.  There was a corresponding Fargo truck for every Dodge truck and van in every size and configuration up until 1972.

Craig

Hi Craig,

I have known about this, and perhaps after I restore the two I have, I may consider looking into buying a Fargo.  It would be so cool to have all three brands with the same model lined up at a show for everyone to see and compare.

-Jack H.

6 minutes ago, classiccarjack said:

Hi Craig,

I have known about this, and perhaps after I restore the two I have, I may consider looking into buying a Fargo.  It would be so cool to have all three brands with the same model lined up at a show for everyone to see and compare.

-Jack H.

And don't forget DeSoto.  DeSoto trucks were sold in South Africa, I believe in the 1960's, and in the Middle East well into the eighties.  One will also see 'DeSoto' on the data plate on a 1970's Dodge truck. 

Craig

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 8E45E said:

And don't forget DeSoto.  DeSoto trucks were sold in South Africa, I believe in the 1960's, and in the Middle East well into the eighties.  One will also see 'DeSoto' on the data plate on a 1970's Dodge truck. 

Craig

I didn't know that one...  Hmmm your making my hobby more expensive!  LOL

I will look at my 1972 Dodge D100 to see if the data plate is there.  You have my curiosity up.

Thanks Craig for letting me know.