1932 Plymouth PA and PB parts for sale

After recently acquiring, trading and collecting for years, I have come to realize that I do not need all the parts that I have. I only want to keep enough parts to keep my PB's going as long as I'm going. Not looking to give away, but not looking to retire from selling either.

I do have many parts for 31-32 PA and PB, such as a complete and rebuilt PB engine, PB block, 5 wood wheels, 9 wood wheel hub caps, radiator, PB freewheeling trans, PA free wheeling trans, PA front springs, steering box/column, complete NOS exhaust, front end with hubs and drums for wood wheels, rear end with hubs and drums for wood wheels, water pump, fan and many other parts.

PM me for needs, Thanks and have a great New Year. 

• 4 months later...

Good morning. I have a PB that needs an exhaust manifold and the hold down clamps. I am possibly interested in buy a complete engine and transmission if yours is still available. Also a rear transmission mount if you have a good one. Thanks. 

• 6 months later...

Hi, Do you still have any parts for the PB Plymouth Coupe?

If so, I am looking for the window regulator, driver's side, if you have both driver and passenger I'm interested.

Also need the exterior door handles, I would like one have the lock and key.

If you don't have these, do you know who might have them?

This is my cell number: 714-393-2054, or email me at gcarson@carsonmarketinginc.com

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...