1932 plymouth pb sedan

1932 Plymouth PA and PB parts for sale

After recently acquiring, trading and collecting for years, I have come to realize that I do not need all the parts that I have. I only want to keep enough parts to keep my PB's going as long as I'm going. Not looking to give away, but not looking to retire from selling either.

I do have many parts for 31-32 PA and PB, such as a complete and rebuilt PB engine, PB block, 5 wood wheels, 9 wood wheel hub caps, radiator, PB freewheeling trans, PA free wheeling trans, PA front springs, steering box/column, complete NOS exhaust, front end with hubs and drums for wood wheels, rear end with hubs and drums for wood wheels, water pump, fan and many other parts.

PM me for needs, Thanks and have a great New Year. 

Benefits of AACA Membership.

Good morning this is Dale in Montana Iam looking for some 32 PB 3 window coupe parts,window regulators,window garnish for doors only and a hood any help would be appreciated. Thanks.   Dale.   dale.tharp@gmail.com. /.  406 557 6111

Good morning this is Dale in Montana I will look forward to your pictures of the PB hood. Thanks Dale / dale.tharp@gmail.com

Iam am sure interested in your rough PB hood if I could see some pic. Thanks. Dale   406 557 611one.    dale.tharp@gmail.com

Good morning. I have a PB that needs an exhaust manifold and the hold down clamps. I am possibly interested in buy a complete engine and transmission if yours is still available. Also a rear transmission mount if you have a good one. Thanks. 

I am interested in Carter BB-1 updraft carbs if you have any extra.   Please contact me direct.   Rand Broadstreet   email:  broadstreetltd@msn.com   phone:  440-786-8141

Good morning guys this is Dale in Ks.the same one that has been Montana Iam interested in a PA Radator and still looking for a PB hood and window regulators, any help would be appreciated. Thanks 620 332 4932  /   dale.tharp@gmail.com

This is Dale in Ks. Iam still interested in pictures of your rough PB hood. Thanks Dale. 620 332 493two /  dale.tharp@gmail.com