1960 Lark VI exhaust

tevel

Hello all,

I'm currently working on my 1960 Lark VI which was assembled in Belgium (where I live), ans I need to rebuild the entire exhaust line. Does anyone have some sort of in formation on par numbers and suppliers I could contact for or some drawing I could follow to built it from universal parts.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help and support.

JJ

11 hours ago, tevel said:

Does anyone have some sort of in formation on par numbers and suppliers?

You can procure a chassis parts catalog, reprint of the original from a Studebaker vendor, in print or on CD-ROM to find all the part numbers you will ever need. The CD-ROM version also includes the body parts catalog and the shop manual.

Truckloads of the leftover pipe inventory were saved when the factory shut down, but I don't know who has them; and correct identification by part number would be essential.

Most of the exhaust shops here in the States can easily fabricate a full system from the manifold to the tail pipe. I would be surprised if a shop near you can't do the same.

And, as Craig mentioned, Don Simmons at Silvertone in Canada can ship you a complete stainless system that will simply bolt right in.