WTB Houk pin drive hubs No. 4

ak

There should be a 5 digit number stamped on the taper that the wheel centers on ( just to the right of the screwdriver tip in your picture). This is the code for what axle (year and make of car) and location on the car that this hub was machined for. If you get lucky enough to find that numbered hub it will be an exact duplicate of your pictured hub, thus no machining /adaptation required for fit.

• Like 1

Layden that is correct information.  I would hope the best of luck in finding exactly the right hub for the right rear axle but it may be a "needle in the haystack" hunt.  I have  always been involved with machine work in or to fit-install both front and rear hubs.  John, is the hub shown exactly what you need or just a reference photo to show the style you  need which has the brake mounting flange?

Al

Hello John,

It was a great hunting trip for spare Houk dive hubs.  However, I only identified a pair of front number 4 Hayes hubs and several Jag. style drive hubs that are good for British stuff.  I will check with a couple of buddies and see if they have a pair for you. Lets get your Franklin off the ground!

Al