1933 hudson terraplane restoration

FrankWest107, that is a rare Terraplane you are looking at. Once restored, you won't see another at shows anytime soon. I would join the HET club, and get in touch with Jack Miller from Michigan. He has information, along with parts for all Hudsons. Very knowledgeable and friendly fellow. Good luck with the car. Let us know how you make out. Thanks, John

• 2 months later...
On 3/8/2020 at 8:29 PM, alsancle said:

Suggesting a move to Facebook?

bad mojo.

No, suggesting ADDITIONAL RESOURCE as a overwhelming function of these AACA forums is research and one can never have enough information.   And I'm the administrator of the Terraplane SEVEN page which is all Terraplane all the time and NOT part of ANY club or organization.  

• Like 1

On 3/8/2020 at 8:29 PM, alsancle said:

Suggesting a move to Facebook?

bad mojo.

Have you visited the AACA Hudson Essex Terraplane forum?   There virtually every post is met with a response from Jon37 to join the HET Club and he almost never provides any helpful answers.    How about that?

• 2 weeks later...

With all due respect, it CAN be a very useful and factual resource.   The HET Club is nearly useless for Terraplane car information or help of any kind.   The Facebook "Terraplane SEVEN" page is the best thing that has happened to the marque ever (in my humble opinion as its originator and moderator).    The page has 573 members which certainly supports my statement.   Not bad for a "forgotten marque".

There are other unique supportive pages for many other interests as well.   Don't "throw the baby out with the bath water".   FB is a heckuva lot more than "social media".     I'm tempted to add here that even the AACA forums are getting more watered down with the number of hot rodders and customizers culling the posts for cars and parts and offering suggestions for modifications.   Guess I'll leave this now.

Edited by StillOutThere (see edit history)