Craig Balzer

It's a Riviera Christmas

Recommended Posts

I just exchanged Christmas gifts with  the guy I'm helping restore a 1966 Thunderbird convertible.

He knows I  just bought my 1965 (Verde Green) Riviera this summer.

This is what he gave me:

 

20191225_114004.thumb.jpg.e29fc32341ffbc143d4498d4af10261b.jpg

 

It looks better with the LEDs turned on

 

20191225_114017.thumb.jpg.958f6ceb7b6c885aa7c1d791343170fb.jpg

 

Best present I received in quite some time. -- Craig

Edited by Craig Balzer (see edit history)
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, NC1968Riviera said:

Cool! I need one with a 68 and Aqua lighting! 

 

It looks like they will make whatever you want Mike, you could send them this picture of the Aqua Zephyr and have one made ...

 

Riviera-cartoon.jpg.3b6b4ebddbf4de6588bc0ad54a1da79f.thumb.jpg.6d625b3abc71c46cb65f3dab2b20bf0b.jpg

 

That would make a nice one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Rivman said:

 

It looks like they will make whatever you want Mike, you could send them this picture of the Aqua Zephyr and have one made ...

 

Riviera-cartoon.jpg.3b6b4ebddbf4de6588bc0ad54a1da79f.thumb.jpg.6d625b3abc71c46cb65f3dab2b20bf0b.jpg

 

That would make a nice one.

I contacted the company and requested a quote using a different graphic. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, NC1968Riviera said:

I contacted the company and requested a quote using a different graphic. 

 

 

You'll have to let us know how it works out, and of course show us the end result.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Rivman said:

 

You'll have to let us know how it works out, and of course show us the end result.

Randall,

 

You know I will, (on a separate thread)!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now