Time to fix the Riviera

Turbinator

1 hour ago, kegart said:

Merry Christmas Bob. Is your clock set to turbinator time?  Looks good,  your new wheels look great also. 

Kevin

Kevin, the Turbinator clock is set for East Coast turbine repair shop time. Clock works!

The wheels are not stock as we know, but emulate the 63 wire wheel covers.

When I come to K Zoo I’ll be showing stock set up. The tires are 710 R 15 Radial bias look.

Merry Christmas

Turbinator

2 hours ago, Turbinator said:

Kevin, the Turbinator clock is set for East Coast turbine repair shop time. Clock works!

The wheels are not stock as we know, but emulate the 63 wire wheel covers.

When I come to K Zoo I’ll be showing stock set up. The tires are 710 R 15 Radial bias look.

Merry Christmas

Turbinator

Nice clock Bob!!! I need to find, or make myself find, some of that Riviera “fix” time!

I was going to post how good the wheels look on the red Riv on your other post, they do look great!

I’m glad you know, or at least realize, you will have to return to a “stock” set-up for the ROA meet. As good as the true spokes look, if you left them on for the meet, your Riv would automatically be moved to the modified class. There were two ‘65s at Gettysburg that were moved just because they had true spoke wheels. They look great, and I personally feel they shouldn’t be moved for just a wheel change, but the “Class Gestapo” would insist!

2 hours ago, Rivman said:

Nice clock Bob!!! I need to find, or make myself find, some of that Riviera “fix” time!

I was going to post how good the wheels look on the red Riv on your other post, they do look great!

I’m glad you know, or at least realize, you will have to return to a “stock” set-up for the ROA meet. As good as the true spokes look, if you left them on for the meet, your Riv would automatically be moved to the modified class. There were two ‘65s at Gettysburg that were moved just because they had true spoke wheels. They look great, and I personally feel they shouldn’t be moved for just a wheel change, but the “Class Gestapo” would insist!

When in Rome be like the Romans. The peer judging is only for how the car looks. How the car runs and how well the car is maintained is not considered in the judging. I guess you could push the car off a trailer and push to a parking place and have the car judged. I’m in for the  fun, and social part. I suppose if I wanted to know how I stand Id go to a BUICK National meet have and have the car judged.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Pat Curran said:

You continue to innovate Bob.  At first I didn’t notice the Buick Tri-Shield at the base of the hands.  Nice touch!  You should set up shop and market these!

Pat, thank you! I have given the sales idea of selling the clocks serious thought.

Turbinator