Renault Juvaquatre 1957

sebastienbuick

Hello everyone, as I had not yet done, I present to you a Renault which will be a next restoration.
It is a Renault juvaquatre 1957 "tolerated / van"
For its little story, this Renault was the baker's car from a very small village not very far from my home, and with this car he made the delivery of bread, ...
Then in the year 1985 my father and my uncle bought this Renault, they had made some repairs and were driving with it.
Then in 1990 they stopped riding with it and parked it in the garage.
I, who was born in 1994, have therefore always seen this Renault parked in my grandfather's garage. Then in 2010, with my brother and my little cousin, we took it out of the garage to clean it and inflate the tires.
Then with my grandfather we went to buy a new battery, gasoline, coolant and oil.
After having checked, we tried to start it. And it started after only 1 min :) 
So it will be a next restoration (in a few years), and I will post the photos :) 

21112009_007.thumb.jpg.d0a316acf07e96a3eccb725161a83bf1.jpg

21112009.jpg.afc9c988a43329a008556dd4b0a0a2ac.jpg
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, DLynskey said:

The body looks straight and solid, no visible rust. I believe you have a good one. Congratulations.

Don

Thank you DLynskey ;) , yes indeed I have look and there is very little rust, it is in good condition  :)

13 hours ago, 8E45E said:

thank you 8E45E , this truck is very beautiful too, I didn't know :)

10 hours ago, MochetVelo said:

Nice looking car. Renault had great names for their cars: Celtaquatre, Nervastella, Primaquatre, Suprastella, Vivasport, Vivastella, ...

Phil

Yes indeed you are right ;) , the best known are the Celtaquatre , Primaquatre and Vivasport , the others are less known ;)

9 hours ago, zipdang said:

I love it! I'll trade you my 2cv van for it!!

thank you zipdang :) , if one day you go to France, I will make you see this renault with pleasure ;)

3 hours ago, C Carl said:

Really great looking little truck ! Have fun with it !     -    Carl 

thank you C Carl :) , I will put other photos of the interior :)