1930 Chevrolet Huckster or canopy express. This is as close to perfect as you'll find. Body off, new engine clutch trans ,brakes, tires, all correct numbers. The interior is great,  all the wood is beautiful inside and out, the top in and out is fantastic!!! This is a neat truck, Great for advertising  I seen one go up for action and went for$35k and had a 35 engine and green vinyl seats I am asking $25k If it works here is some pictures. The 5th windows are etched with a stalk of wheat, sliding back window just like the factory.  Please text me for more pictures 1509 595 0136  Iam in Washington on the good side of the state next to the Idaho border. Cant figure out how to down size pictures, but in time Thanks     p.s. I built a rack that slides in the back for fruit boxes. It is a darker blue but is a original color.

20191215_160630.jpg

20191215_160756.jpg

20191215_160910.jpg

DSCN1206.JPG

DSCN1203 - Copy.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This isn't exactly prime time for old car sales. Weather's been severe in parts of the country, and those of us in the West (the bad side?) of Washington have been hammered with rain/snow, so I think you'll find more interest when the weather improves.

Neat little truck. Good luck with the sale.

• 4 weeks later...

It is hard to believe that prices on and interest in old cars are so soft...I was unable to mount any seriouIMG_1029.thumb.JPG.1a4ff368779fd830870b00a0ea70a62e.JPGs interest in my 1930 Chev roadster...best bet is just to drive it and enjoy it when you least expect it someone will seek you out to buy it

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...