1974 Buick LeSabre Luxus convertible 13,000 miles

As happens in this hobby, I have more cars than I have storage space, so I need to sell my '74 LeSabre. It's a gorgeous car with only 13,000 actual miles.

As you can see in the dealer bill of sale shown below, this is a 455 car with lots of options. It has had a high-quality repaint that is in excellent condition with no chips, scratches, rock chips or dings. The paint looks like it rolled off the assembly line yesterday. The lower rocker panel moldings look like new with only minimal wear. The top looks very nice, with no rips or tears, and has new cables. The hard parade boot (with storage bags) is included, which is a very rare option. The interior looks very nice with no rips or tears in the upholstery. When I bought the car about a year ago, I had ALL the fluids changed. The car drives out very well and is very tight. The power top, power windows, cruise control, a/c, etc. all work perfectly. The brakes and transmission work properly and the car runs great. No carb issues. To my knowledge, the car has all it's original sheet metal, no rust, and has never been damaged in any way. It looks stunning. This is a car you can start enjoying right away.

I'm in Springfield, MO, and have clear title. I'm asking $19,500 for the car. If you have an interest or question, please message me or email me at jon442@aol.com

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Edited by JonW (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Beautiful Buick. Not a fan of white, but it sure looks good on this car. Dealer sales order says it has wire wheel covers so someone must have changed them out for the road wheels at some point. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, John_Maine said:

Beautiful Buick. Not a fan of white, but it sure looks good on this car. Dealer sales order says it has wire wheel covers so someone must have changed them out for the road wheels at some point. 

I was told by a dealer back in the  '70s & ''80s, the wire caps rattled, but the Rallye wheels were very difficult to get a good balance without excessive weights.

I really like the look of this Buick

I’ve never heard that about the chrome wheels, wire covers making noise, yes.  Mentioned is how rare the customline boot is, the customline fiberglass boot was not at all uncommon or rare on these.  It’s a beautiful example and as mentioned and shown nicely optioned. Love the white with the pop of the dark red interior. Someone will get a nice one for sure