1979 Lincoln Mark V Bill Blass - SOLD

JonW

*** SOLD *** As it happens in our hobby, I have wound up with more cars than storage space. So my '79 Lincoln Mark V Bill Blass edition is up for sale. It currently has 28,.800 actual miles and is an extremely nice all original car. This is actually one of my favorite cars. It has never let me down and is a joy to drive. The paint is excellent with no scratches or dings. The interior is very nice with no rips, tears or stains. The top is excellent. The tires are new with less than 1000 miles. The wheels have been professionally refinished and are excellent. When I purchased the car in July of 2018 I had ALL the fluids changed, new belts and hoses, tune up, rotors resurfaced and wheel bearings packed. All the options work, including the a/c. The clock, of course, does not work, and I have not checked the CB radio or 8-track tape player. The stereo works fine. The doors shut easily with no need for slamming and the headlight doors stay down for weeks, which is almost unheard of. The car is an absolute treat to drive.

The only issues are a few blemishes in the paint consistent with a 40 year old car, and some minor wear on the seats, again consistent with a 40 year old car. There also is an abrasion on the passenger side of the windshield, but I seldom notice it. The car is located in Springfield, MO and I have clear title. Price reduced to $15,900. Please contact me via PM and I can provide further contact info.

xackxvV.jpg?1

AnSRoN4.jpg?1

qqEP0gv.jpg?1

rBsOhar.jpg?1

f86dOaM.jpg?1

Edited by JonW (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
  • JonW changed the title to 1979 Lincoln Mark V Bill Blass - SOLD